Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Art of Being a Bum.

I've always had an interest in bums. Real bums, I mean... or panhandlers, as some call them. The people who stand out in the sun, day in and day out, asking for money. Today I was able to have a taste of what that's like. I was raising money for an extra credit project, and a few of my classmates and I decided that sitting at a table asking for money wasn't cutting it, so we hit the streets. In about an hour and a half we had about 60 dollars between the four of us. I made about 60 cents. Everyone besides me was a good looking girl, and looking back, I think being a guy really hurt my fund-raising chances.

If you really dedicate yourself, it could be a lucrative opportunity.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home