Thursday, November 29, 2007

Technorati


All right! My first attempt at blog exposure!

First, I snazzified my header (a process that took more time than I would have liked). I finally found the tutorial I needed (note to self: doing an image search for "bum" won't exactly bring up homeless people). Then I got an account on Technorati, since I heard it's pretty big in the "blogging community" (if such a thing exists). Alas, I found out that blogger tags weren't compatible with technorati tags, so I would have completely given up, if it hadn't been for this website. Apparently I was just a Firefox plugin (greasemonkey) away from making it all work.

Now I'm going to test it out, to see if these tags help me out at all... So far my counter has been telling me that I'm mostly the only one visiting my site, and the hits are because I've been going to the site from different computers.

P.S. I learned that blog entries are much more interesting if you slap a picture of something on it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home