Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Scoping out the competition.

What is one to do if he wants to get noticed in this wide world of blogging? First, I've gotta research.

First, I checked out the most popular blog in the world. A tech news blog... It's been done. I can't copy that, and with my level of "insiderness", i'd most likely be stealing from other blogs, anyway.

Next, I Stumbled around blogger.com, to see what other bloggers were doing. Here's what I discovered:

Most semi-popular bloggers are artists. This guy, this guy and this guy are either artists or photographers. I think I have to adapt to the competition.

So I'm going to start a photography project: the Eyebrow project.


Eyebrows are beautiful. They convey emotion and show... emotion. Without eyebrows, we could not furl our brows, or raise them. That's why eyebrows are important. Here are a collection of eyebrow pictures.
Here we see the cool, calmness of the "above the rim" look


The "Oh, you're taking my picture!" look. Very candid.


The beautiful furrowed brow. Such powerful emotions are conveyed in this brow!

Maybe finally I'll get street cred in the artsy blogosphere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. Not sure I've ever seen another post on eyebrows. People tend to focus only on the eyes.

p.s. that video is crazy!

December 6, 2007 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home