Entrepreneurs: the easiest prey

God bless the United States of America. We're a nation of dreamers, optimists and sometimes, hopeless suckers. Some of the greatest get-rich-quick schemers have been able to get a foothold here in the States. Through the internet, we now have a glut of ways for any average joe to become a millionaire "right from the comfort of his home!"
Sure, there are ways to get wealthy online, but there is no legitimate way to start banking thousands in less than a month with "little to now experience. Hey guys, it seems like you ACTUALLY do have to know what you're doing!
There are basically three elements that are needed to accumulate wealth. they are:
1) Hard, hard work
2) Education/experience
3) chance
The ratios can vary, but those are the basic elements. A neurosurgeon working from 9-5 will make much, much more money than a vacuum cleaner salesman, because of his level of expertise. Lottery winners are the scourge of the universe- they made it with 100 percent chance.
King Solomon once wrote something that still rings true: "there is nothing new under the sun".
There will never be a "brand new method" to make money, or something that allows you to "beat the system". Notwithstanding, thousands of people fall for schemes that promise that very thing.
Let's take a look at some examples:
internetrichlife.com It screams "hoax" from the beginning. What's wrong with this phrase?
What if I told you... Using this NEW
Special System, you can Make
AT LEAST $240/ DAY GUARANTEED
Starting Immediately & at the End of
TODAY you Will have put $240 in your
Bank Account?...All This with
NO Experience and ONLY a Home
Computer?
New special System? No experience? See things through the eyes of the person that's pitching this "incredible" deal: why would I want to guarantee some inexperienced slob 240 dollars a day? If this were true, it would mean a collapse of the entire American workforce- Blue-collar workers would be able to log into their public library's computers and have a GUARANTEED 240 dollars by the END OF TODAY! Thank God for bloggers. Disturbed Penguin has wrote (in somewhat colorful language) his experience with internetrichlife.com.Special System, you can Make
AT LEAST $240/ DAY GUARANTEED
Starting Immediately & at the End of
TODAY you Will have put $240 in your
Bank Account?...All This with
NO Experience and ONLY a Home
Computer?
2) La Promesa Corporation
At the start, it looks promising: A telecommunications company that is going to open next year, and cater to hispanic christians living in the US. They are currently looking for division managers, regional managers, and the like, with salaries ranging from 20,000 to 100,000 dollars. For some levels they offer a car, life insurance and other bonuses. But then comes the question: What's the catch? For starters, there is a space to put 5 "referrals" on the application. Without the referrals your app will be rejected. Plus, there are "dues" to pay. Take a look at the last page of this application for district managers. Apparently the dues will be debited automatically from your account. That's a scary thought. A company that recruits on craigslist is going to be taking money from my account... Sounds fishy to me. A google search on La Promesa yields interesting results.
So for all you dreamers out there-- the next time you find a spectacular opportunity, stop and think:
Why would this person/company/recruiter want to pay me money?
Will it be because i'm going to work really hard, or because I have education or expertise in that particular field?
What do I have to do to get started? Will there be a cost or a start-up fee involved?
Am I being treated like a producer (someone scrutinizes my skills, asks for a resume), or a consumer (everything is easy, just sign on the dotted line)?
Is there a bigger emphasis on recruiting other people to work than on the product itself?
With these red flags in mind, you'll be able to differentiate a scam from a legitimate business opportunity.


73 Comments:
Hi, I came across your web site doing research for this company.
I was seriously considering working with this company and this is what I have found. The "membership" is not to work there. You join for free and then get all the other benefits which include unlimited cell phone service, texting, and internet use PLUS 5000 minutes international calling to a limited number of countries. All of this on VERIZON lines.
Further, there is a death benefit where they will pay the funeral costs of a member who dies and they use a percentage of what you pay to establish a retirement account for you. This is provided at the incredible price of.... $75 per month!
What I say is IMPOSSIBLE! Here's where I just don't believe that they can do it, that HE (Abel Mesa, CEO) is either a scammer or has his head in the clouds. There are 2 levels that are income producing - reps & coordinators. They make $20 per person they sign up plus $1 per month for each client that stays. All of them support the numerous management levels. District Managers make $25K plus benefits. Regionals make $50K plus. Divisionals make $100K plus. This does not include Jr & Sr Exec, Ambassadors of Mercy, VP, Pres or administration. Each Divisional has 4 Regionals who has 3 District Mgr who has 7 Coordinators who has 4 Representatives. By my calculations, each Ambassador of Mercy would need to have 5376 Coordinators and 21,504 Representatives, all of whom have to sell 100 cell phones per month for a monthly income of $168 million of which $57,314,167 is compensation for all levels except VP, Pres, & Administration.
My question is simply this. Who is Abel Mesa? I want to see something that verifies SOMETHING, ANYTHING. He is supposed to have worked at PrimeAmerica in NY for 15 years.
Anyway, I hope this helps someone.
Interesting you should mention Primerica. I got my Life Insurance license with Primerica, and I have access to their records. I did a search for the top 800 salespeople in Primerica, and Abel Mesa didn't show up. If he ever did work with Primerica, he didn't get anywhere near the top. I can see how it'd be good for people to believe that he hit it big with Primerica, though. It's logical to associate your new "company" with a successful multi-level corporation.
When a up-and-coming company promises you a wide range of benefits, little red flags should start to pop up. I had the opportunity to listen in to one of their phone meetings. They offer term life insurance with a death benefit equal to your yearly salary for the lifetime of the beneficiary! They offer a car to upper level managers, and you also mention cell phone usage (with international minutes, no less). All of this with a company that markets to the the narrow audience of charismatic latin american hispanics. The worst part is that you don't even know what kind of company it is! Is it a Christian-help community, an entrepreneurial financial company, a satellite tv company, what? Broad benefits for employees and a small audience base... sounds like a stinker from the get-go.
I sent an email to Reina Leon, one of the meeting coordinators for La Promesa. I stated my concerns, and she sent me a very reassuring answer:
"This company has the financial backing to pay us salaries before the product is available for the masses. This is not networking."
Thanks a lot Reina. She went further to warn me that "these positions will not be available for long". I sure hope not.
I believe that the only potential scammer is Abel Mesa. Reina would be a victim.
From what I have seen and heard, here is what I believe.
- Abel Mesa planned this as a scam. I love to give the benefit of the doubt, but... if he were sincere, he would show a contract with Verizon, have a crate of phones, SOMETHING that he could show. He has nothing. Everything is just that: a promise.
Further, when asked about this, he mentioned that he could provide a copy of the Verizon contract, which I have requested but have not received a response. He added that whoever does not wish to believe can wait until May or June to join as a Rep.
Abel Mesa does not seem to own any real estate in NY where he lives, a scary thought if he is such a savvy investor. The corporation is registered at an apartment that seems to be a rental and is owned by a corporation owned by someone else. That is probably where he lives, since he probably formed the corporation before beginning his marketing.
- He needed a gullible audience willing to believe in the magic of the sun, the stars, and the moon. Who is more gullible than well meaning Christians? Tell a Christian that if he just does this or that, which he is already doing, that he will help establish ministries worldwide and provide all sorts of other benefits to themselves and their families and you have someone on fire to do what you ask.
- He has created an environment within the company that asking all these questions is almost akin to not believing in God Himself. As I told the guy that invited me, I believe in God; I don't believe in man until I have a reason to trust. So, when I asked the question, "Who is Abel Mesa and why should I believe what he has to say?", my poor sponsor almost had an aneurism. I had said at that moment what he later admitted he had been thinking in silence.
- Motive. Many people whose eyes glisten with the dollar signs that they have been PROMISED ask me: "but what have we got to lose? We pay nothing to get started. All we have to do is get an organization together which requires time and effort, but he can't cash that in."
To get paid a salary, each Divisional has to have his 4 Regionals. To get paid, each Regional has to have his 3 District Mgrs. etc. Thus, before anyone gets paid, everything has to be in place to go out and sell.
Assume only 4 Divisionals achieve this (and I assure, many more than this will), it equates to a sales force of 1680. Fees: minimum service fee is $50, the max is $75, the phone is $100 for members (a Treo). 2 months are required upfront. So using an average between $50 and $75, we get $63 X 2 months + $100 = $225 per client.
Each Rep is responsible to sell 100 phones per month. So...
100 phones X 1680 reps X $225 per client = $21 MILLION in 1 MONTH
This DOES NOT include the price of the phone since supposedly the client pays COD, once the phone arrives in the mail.
Every excuse they give is that the company is in pre-launch. So I can hear it now, "Sorry, your phone has not come in. We are waiting for the shipment to arrive. We have sold so many phones that Verizon is backed up." In the meantime, more services are sold and the money keeps coming in. Eventually, he'll disappear having left everyone high and dry with visions of churches and ending world hunger dancing in their heads and irate customers saying "Lucy! You have some 'splaining to do!"
- Credibility. If you were a scoundrel (and maybe you are, but let's assume that we are pretending), how would you CREATE credibility? Hang out with credible people and convince them that you are for real. That is what he has done in taking Nick Salcedo as VP. I believe that Nick is the pastor of a large church in NY. I don't believe he's "in on it" if there is anything to be "in on". I think that he will be one of the severely injured though.
Well, those are my 2 cents. I'm very concerned about this as a Christian and as a daughter. My mom is hard core doing this. She's in her 70's and I hate to see how she expends energy that I don't believe will not pay her back.
With regard to Primerica, can you check if he was a salesperson at all? I would appreciate the information. He says that he worked there for 15 years, I believe out of the NY office.
You know, another thing that unnerves me is that the applications and forms online were not written by lawyers. You can tell by the bad grammar and the lack of specificity.
Well, thanks for taking the time. I look forward to your next comment.
Sorry, actually seeing if Abel Mesa actually ever worked with Primerica is something I can't do. They don't post everyone's names up, just the heavy hitters.
Take a look at Wikipedia's article on Pyramid schemes. The Federal Trade Commission defines a pyramid scheme as an enterprise that promises consumers or investors large profits based primarily on recruiting others to join their program, not based on profits from any real investment or real sale of goods to the public.
On La Promesa's (newly revamped) webpage, the VERY FIRST THING they tout is "[the promotion of] unity, prosperity and comprehensive redeployment of capital generated by the consumption of goods and services from its members."
So, first and foremost, La Promesa aims to make their "members" rich.
Compare this with the websites of successful companies: Wal-mart will market their products and Nike will show off their new shoes, not try to attract new employees.
SERVICES
They apparently offer four services:
1) Unlimited local and long distance calling to the US, Canada and Puerto Rico for $25
2) 5000 minutes of international calling for $25, with unlimited member-to-member calling.
3) Internet for $25
4) Luxury Packaged (sic) for $75
If you take a look at offer number one, there are NO cell phone providers that offer unlimited calling for under 30 dollars. The company that comes closest is MetroPCS, that uses its own cell phone tower. They charge around 40 dollars a month.
The question stands: If La Promesa is using Verizon to offer their cell phone service, and they can't possibly offer service at those prices at a profit, who is subsidizing it? Abel Mesa, the invisible millionaire entrepreneur? Verizon? The yet-to-be-lauched company, that offers a lot of promesas but no tangible product? And since when do cell phone companies offer funeral plans?
Warn your mom about this company. The reason I learned about this company was through my father, who was contacted by one of the recruiters. Thankfully, we were able to see that things just don't add up.
Hello again Antar,
Yesterday a friend of my mom's called me to get my assessment of La Promesa. She told me that Abel Mesa said in her presence that he was a "Vice Director" (in Spanish) at Primerica. Is this confirmable?
Thanks again.
MsIdea
They used to say the same thing about PrimeAmerica ... don't know yet.. I am still researching, some proof will help. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/142/ripoff0142617.htm
I meant primerica .. now associated with citigroup
Primerica = PrimeAmerica = Citigroup
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/154/ripoff0154934.htm
I was approached by my girlfriend today that she is now going to be earning 25,000 as long as she gets folks in her network. I asked her if there was a website in which she provided me with the website. I immediately observed that this site is still under construction!! I smelled something fishy so I went onto GOOGLE and put in La Promesa NY and came up with the RIP OFF website: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/290/ripoff0290446.htm
That's all I needed to read to make my decision not to join. I sent this link to my girlfriend and told her she needed to see that this is a SCAM.
Then I came across this BLOG... We need to EXPOSE this guy and let everyone know that we need to not involve ourselves in this scheme. The sad part is that he's targeting churches and minorities who might not have any idea or clue of what they're getting into.
Pretty sad!
more negative/positive articles:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=La+Promesa&Search=Search
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/290/RipOff0290446.htm
@ "just me" -- I assume Abel is talking about being a "Regional Vice President", which is basically the director of a group of Primerica agents. Typically RVP's have their own offices, and there are quite a few of them. Unfortunately, there's no complete list of RVP's online, but like I said, he's nowhere near the top, so don't count on him to back up La Promesa with some sort of vast Primerica "wealth". The fact that most of the advertising is done through Craigslist shows that there really isn't much cash in this business venture to begin with... certainly not enough to promise people 6 figure salaries right off the bat. (http://lapromesacorp.blogspot.com/)
I think we can all agree that something smells rotten.
Thanks again, Antar.
P. S. I had written a bunch to Anonymous and Yolimar, but lost my connection at that point so... I'll keep it at this.
La Promesa Corp, has all the trappings of a scam. The pyramid structure, lack of information, the utopian promise of prosperity, and a sorry product line. You don't have to pay $1000 or $500 up front, but there are dues. If you don't pay the dues then you are no longer a member. Who has ever been employed by a real business and paid dues?
The focus is on churches, because Christians typically fall for these type of scams. It's a 'Christian' Company. Shouldn't we all join? This isn't the first scam that has permeated the church scene.
When I was asked to join La Promesa, I was instantly skeptical. Who launches a national company based on two phones and three service plans without a structure already in place? Has La Promesa tested this 'business plan' in a smaller regional market? Is there even a business plan?
Why would Verizon let another company use their network and charge less?
This doesn't add up to me.
Hello everyone I signed up to La Promesa a month ago. I applied as a regional manager and just last thursday i met up with Abel Mesa and his technical engineer Eddie Mercado. There were only district,regional,and divisional managers along with 5 junior executives and our senior executive Martha Cardenas. We were told that before there were people trying to scheme off people. Now he is going through the court system to get it all cleared out. When the legal papers are done then he will proced to open the company. Reading these blogs has opened up doubts. He has an internet tv channel (lpcglobal.tv). There you can see who he is and its the same guy who I met last week.
Every website that I have been to for La Promesa Corp, has only half way worked or not worked at all. (lpcglobal.tv) (lapromesany.com, lapromesatx.com)
I watched portions of the video on lpcglobal.tv about La Promesa. Most of it is in Spanish with English translations. Here is a bit of what was on the video for inquring minds:
Someone gets up and continues to promise that this is a business in which everyone wins. They admit it is a multi-level marketing company, but they don't want everyone.(?) They believe this company will help reduce misery, poverty, and crime. The company representative talks about love, and changing the lives of others.
Supposedly, Able Mesa could sell this business idea for $300 million.
They played inspirational music and had everyone clapping and singing.
They had a lady speak about how she came across this opportunity. She believes if she works hard in this company, she will 'go to the nations' and help people in trouble, ministries, etc... She continues and speaks about King David from the bible. This is a 'God' inspired company. She thought they only needed 400 people, but now they have 8000.
The people that have left the company won't reach 'the promise.' She continues to say they are not leaders and have given up. She believes, 'They will go forward and victorious.'
Someone apparently has strong-armed the webpage!
Another guy gets up and says that this concept of business is new. Currently, businesses make money for the owners. La Promesa Corp wants to put 'the brother' ahead of themselves. He continues to talk about Carlos Slim, the Mexico Telecom businessman that is worth about $72 billion. He says that Carlos Slim doesn't help the little people. La Promesa wants to help everyone.
This guy then talks about the biblical concept of giving. You must give to receive. Then he states,'you must have Faith, and everything is based on Faith.'
Abel Mesa gets up to speak. He apologizes for the delay in starting the company.
Next Eddie Mercado, the engineer gets up to speak. He says he has been in telecommunications for 19 years, and has worked for MCI, Sprint and other telecom giants. He claims he started 'Sprint PCS.'
He goes on and on talking about how technologies come and go. Eddie is pretty boring.
(Are they introducing new technology? I thought they were offering a couple of cell phones and cheap unlimited service.)
Eddie holds up a cell phone that represents 'New Technology' that runs on Microsoft CE. Apparently, the phone can email, and you can use all the Microsoft Software on it...Word, PowerPoint..etc. (Doesn't sound new to me! Aren't there already devices that can do this?) He says the phone will sell itself. He says this is the future.
Abel Mesa speaks again. He brags about the LPC Global website (lpcglobal.tv), saying that they have finally been able to put out free international programming. (Check the website, it's not that great).
Mesa goes on to say that this company isn't about our timing, but God's timing.
Then Louis Reese? gets up to speak.
He makes comments and talking about perservering. Then he talks a little about Jesus. The Louis waves about his phone and talks about how this company is a blessing of God. He waves his hands and declares 'everyone prosperous.'
Abel Mesa then gets up and says soon everyone will be able to get up and tell their testimony about La Promesa. He says they are already looking for someone to do a movie about La Promesa.
Now, the streaming video cutoff, and the error message appeared 'Cannot connect to the server'
I just want to know if there are someone who has any problem or fraud conected with this company. I would like to know why there are people talking about fraud if they doesnt have any proof.All that I read, no one says any particular case, only "Mr. Honesty". LOL
Why they are not in the jail if there are something wrong about this company? If there are a lot of people involved with this company? No one ask me about money, so, where is the fraud????
I was worried about this, and I started to search by internet, and there are no one who says nothing concrete. I was searching in the public records, and criminal records, and 0 match.............
I do not understand why people are talking about scam, there is no scam. La Promesa has not even started doing business yet....the only thing they did was get the names of people that were interested in working for the company. They did not ask for social security numbers, bank accounts, etc. They also have not promised anything to anyone. How can the company be a scam if it hasn't even started yet? I think that a lot of people are scared because they will be offering a great product that can take a lot of people/companies out of business.
I just listened to a presentation & it sounds very close to all said however, like one of the last comments there is no formed business yet so how can it be a scam and also no one asked for any money. Why critize give LPC a chance first. I believe they know they are being watch closely by the haters.
How can we find out if Verizon is the company that will be handling the communication system on this company? I'm still skeptical about this company, and I don't know what to think. Sure they have not asked for any personal detailed info such as bank accounts or SS#, but think about this, a managerial position requires skills and some education. Can someone who completed just high school be able to manage, counsel and direct 400 some people? Please shed some light!
After reading all the non-sense, it appears that all the negative replies are people with no faith. I can almost believe that those with no faith, have no faith in your selves and are under achievers looking for the negative side. Have you ever applied for a JOB that provides benefits? If you have, did you ask where the company got the money to pay you these benefits? NO, of course not. Did that company agree to pay you a bonus upon production, NO. This is an opportunity for the ACHIEVERS. Do you know how many millionairs there are that do not have a high school or college degree? I am appling for the Div.Manager, I have over thirty years of sales experience in insurance and management. I will train those that see the opportunity and have faith. My managers have sales experience. What are your professional experiences or professional designations to discourage anyone? LPC has not asked me to seek anyone's bank accounts or recruit church members. Yes, LPC does have a product, cell phone service that will beat the compition, this is what it's all about. So what if LPC makes millions, what company dosen't? As long as the cpmpany pays me what they promised, they can do what they want with the rest. And how do you know that LPC is going to use Verizon?
Okay then, let me rephrase that, can someone who does not have sales experience, just got out of high school and has no experience whatsoever direct and manage a whole bunch of people? If you have the experience then why did you get offended? IF you have sales experience then it should be no problem. But consider this as well, those companies have backgrounds and a history and the capital. What do you know that can be proven that this company will beat the competition?
My poor brother has me crazt to join la promesa. We are both in sales and he has been sold hard by the whole faith and god bless spirit of the group. I am giving my basic info to be a good sport,b but know the plans are just not feasible in todays market otherwise the large telecomunication company would have spun out many similar models of business themselves arready.
I was on a conf.call with these guys a few days ago. They want us to recruit a huge team & their is no info on the site to say exactly what we are going to do & when the company will launch. It appears they are just gathering applications online getting folks SS#. The moderator was rude and defensive & wouldn't answer people simpliest questions which made the company look more suspicious. So glad people are speaking up. CAUTION "big" time with this supposed to be program!
hey everybody...
I am really scared of what could happen to me,because I went through the hiring process myself and gave references,this company is a scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam,I hope that was enough for everybody to take notice,in the other hand,I nee some advice on what to do next?what could I do to protect myself and the poor people I involved in this?
My dad works 12 to 14 hours a day recruiting people for LA PROMESA, He is in his mid 70' and I will hate to see him die if this doesn't work....
Instead of blogging and complaining, why can't we report this to the authorities? Or call the media attention. I am sure they will be very happy to look into this, not only that, they have the money and the tools to invest. I will hate to see that guy getting filthy ritch off of helpless blue-collar individuals.
My dad is blind and stubborn and keeps his faith with this scam that he can't be convinced otherwise. Lets actually do something about it, SHALL WE????!!
Hi, me from the very last post with the 70 something yr old dad.....
Goes to you in favor of this SCAMM.. Are you Abel Mesa??? Cause really like GET THE HECK REAL!!! "Faith" in America an the world today and especially in the area of buisness = SCAMMMMM...Both obviously dont mix. Using faith to do buisness, very bright, why couldnt i think of that?
The meaning of Christianity is now twisted. Like the bible says eveything will be in the last days. You will pay dearly in the firey depths of hell,...
Well, I really hope that all of those faithful employees of LPCglobal become "millionairs", seeing as how it must be the only way to reach that goal without an education. Faith in Christ is one thing. Kool-aid drinking, cultish blind faith in a cell phone company is a completely different thing.
To the guy with the 70 year old dad, i'll encourage you to do what you have to to report them. LPCglobal may be flying under the radar, since it's been in "development" for the last couple of years.
To those of you that still think that LPCglobal is a legit company, by all means, get involved in it. Even "millionairs" make mistakes.
P.S. Please don't post as "anonymous"-- at least give yourself a nickname!
Ye wel the option was there and and i took it...i really dont feel like making myself a member...
nickname here ya go!
-the GIRL with the 70 yr old dad...
thatll be all, goodbye
This people has file Articles of Incorporation in the State of Florida on Feb 25, 2008 citing mailing address and Abel Mesa's address to place in Miami, FL. This address is now on foreclosure an is schedule to be sold on July 9, 2008.
Can this be explain?
This is about the recent posting on June 19th affirming that Mr. Abel Mesa filed for incorporation in Florida using an address that is currently undergoing foreclosure.
Could the person who posted that entry please give more details about what address he is referring to so that this info can be verified on the online miami-dade clerk of the courts and real-estate property system. Thank you.
I live in Miami and I was exposed to this company on Sunday June 22at a friend's home. My friend is a very nice person and she was excited about this opportunity. She has become very involved in church recently and she was really impressed that this people talk about God's will to enrich its people during these times. Anyway, I liked the story about the technology, VoIP on a mobile phone, I have been a VoIP user for the past two years, I sent the phone to my home country in Nicaragua and I can talk to my family as much as I want for 25$ a month. I of course have to pay the high speed internet connectiont there which is between 40 and 50$ per month. So the device part was fine, but I told my friend I had to do my research on this company because I don't just give my personal information to whoever ask, much less my SSN or anything like that. And in one day I found out this site and many others, however I didn't find any better evidence than the well intended warnings that this smells bad etc. But now I do think I have found something that is a fact that can be verified:
This company was incorporated in New York in July 2007. They started with the support of several christian ministries and went under the domain of www.lapromesany.com they developed the idea with that in mind. If you look for the site Imentioned in the homepage the people that once joined mr. Abel Mesa are saying they have decided to walk away because of the lack of transparecy in the financial management etc. You can read it. But then I went on to confirm that the people who actually published that had been with him and I also found the information about that. Also notice that in this form for the application, the domain www.lapromesany.com is listed on the header of the form, so the domain name was in fact valid at a point in time.
Now they still have some of the old pages under that domain but you need to access them directly, for instance: http://lapromesany.com/main.htm
which you may notice has the same information they are still passing around in Florida. The link to the pdf that I found is also there :
http://www.lapromesany.com/PDF_Forms/LPC_DistrictManegerApplication+Scrn.pdf
People in Miami-Dade, please be cautious. Notice that page 3 of the form that he uses now is the same form in that website, and notice the declaration that now appears on the website.
GESH
Hello out there, As many people mention on this blog, I was skeptical about many of this company's promises. The delay in their recruiting effort, and the fact that they are not discussing very much about the touted service and phones. I joined based on a presentation from a relative who assured me this was a good prospect for extra cash. Unfortunately I gave them my SS on their application for employment by mistake, and now I am very afraid of the consequences. Does anyone have any advice.? I have a career in finance, and I hate to see my world turn upside down if this is not legit.
You can go to the FL Department of State an search for the Division of Corporations for LA PROMESA CORPORATION MIAMI Document Number P08000020262. Check the Florida address on the Articles of Incorporation. The research that address on the public records of Miami/Dade clerk of courts clerk's file number (CFN Number) 2008R311434
LPC is not using Verizon service.There using there own serivce lines.How good is it going to be? who knows......
(couldn't put:miami67 on it!)
I'm itching to find out about this "big deal"...I can see many people around me falling for the promise...people need the money they are offering,they use the name of god(sigh)to recruit,the immigrants dream of talking to their families...they targeted the easiest prey!some reasons...
1.nobody is supossed to use the name of God in vain.2 every time you apply for a job you walk into a building or office,meet the officials and check the place for more information to decide if its worth it to release more information about yourself.3in miami they are asking for s.s. numbers ,references,telepnone address...when recruiting!4.They are hitting a community (hispanics)that really needs the product!plus generally, we hispanics put our family before anything,and if it involves God's name ,then it is a deal!5.Where is the internet information?there's not much information to see in their site!Anyone can have a site for less than 100 and put in there whatever they want!many hispanics doesn't know it,they think that is just for big companies!Anyone can file for a corporation with around 300 dollars!!!6.It drives me crazy to see people wasting their time and gathering information for nothing..they are already dreaming of money they didn't earn,some are planning to quit their jobs soon!..how sad..
I'm glad to find a way to express what I think about something that is actually affecting my community,i hope it calls the attention to higher authorities..thanks to whom opened this blog.
antar, I was wondering if you had any more observations since the La Promesa Corporation deadline for managerial applications has come and gone (June 30th)and they have updated their website in the last couple of days...One guy I know claims (though I am still suspicious) that he received his $130 phone, but when I go to the website and read its update, they are talking about still being in the "auditing" phase...auditing of applications. Also the person I know claimed to NOT having given any bank account or credit card info...so how did he purchase the phone? Anyways I am wondering if anyone has actually received phone or equipment from LPC or even the 25 dollar a month free roaming cell phone plan.
To tell you the truth, Manster, I haven't checked up much on them... although I did take a look at their garbage LPCglobal.tv website (wherever you click, this popup appears, saying "La Promesa se cumple hoy!"), and saw a pep rally of theirs. They talked about corporate packages, and touted old technology as if they had invented the wheel. There were little kids running around, and it looked like it was done in someone's garage in Hialeah. I didn't get a chance to watch the whole thing, but if someone is in the mood to burn a few hours, post up a synopsis when you can.
Thanks
btw,LA PROMESSA has moved to Canada,I was in one of their meetings.
My sister told me about LPC Global and gave her my information, she told me that her recruiter told her that the deadline for the apps were today... now, by me reading this blog, I'm a little concern... My sister was told that the cell phone was around $125, but when I go to Ebay, the Nokia N95 is selling for no less than $450.00, so I'm really confused... we'll see....
The current web site is lpcglobal.net and lpcglobaltv.net, if I'm not mistaken.
For those of you wondering if this is a scam, please listen.
I have met Abel Mesa. I have spoken with him in private, dined with him, watched him, etc. Here is my assessment. He is an inconsiderate, selfish, pathological liar. Want just 1 story?
He traveled to Miami just Thursday or Friday of last week for a meeting leaving his 31 year old wife (he's 50) alone in NY. So what? She was due to deliver their first child any time and was feeling anxious.
She gave birth while he was in the meeting. There were complications. She had internal bleeding & may not be able to give birth again. I think we all would agree that she needed him. When did he leave? The next day? The following? Not until Tuesday morning! Was he involved in important meetings? Not at all. He was doing what Abel does - socializing, smiling, eating.
Okay. So he’s a bad husband and father. What about as a business man? Abel Mesa has no significant corporate experience and absolutely NO managerial experience. Meetings consist of sessions of gossip or dreaming about all the money everyone’s going to make. There is no leadership on his part.
Let’s look at what is supposed to exist.
- Attorneys. If LPC has attorneys working with it, then why is the non-compete agreement that was be signed by all Jr & Sr Execs a form adapted to LPC and was not drawn up by those attorneys?
- Investors. If they in fact have $500 billion dollars, then why does not Abel have an allowance for necessary business travel?
PLEASE READ THIS. If he is legitimate, then why is ALL of his air fare, meals, and stays paid for by members of LPC? He does NOT stay at a hotel, pay for any meals, rent a car, or help those members out with any expenses – EVER!
I’ll end here. I’m nauseated.
One of my best friends is trying to recruit me for LPC Global. I'm currently in college for a bachelors in Business and from everything I've learned in school so far this can only be a scam. There are no legitament links to any legal information whatsoever. In addition, I've spent several days trying to find anything that sounds legitament about this company and I have yet to find it. I feel sorry for my friend, but she refuses to listen to reason. I even told her of the reports on the net, but it seems as if she has been brainwashed with these false promises. Likewise, any of the blogs in which individuals defend the company have sounded brainwashed as well in that they still provide no concrete information about the company-only the same banter about how people should have faith and that it is going to work miracles. Well, I do have faith-faith in God...not Abel Mesa or LPC Global or whatever name it takes on to cover its tracks....
well i went to some lady's house that was giving out applications for this business. well i didn't like the feeling i got the moment i looked into her eyes and everything sounded to go to be true. and after reading almost everyone's post i feel better not joining them. this should be brought up to the media and let them look more into this "scam". i really hope this is a scam cus if its not, im going to be sad no joining lmao XD
Hey,
I am in Atlanta and I was just contacted by a Division head to be a regional manager and he asked for my driver's license number to check out my driving history because a leased company car would be offered me. I don't know what to believe after reading this blog. I am so sick of scammers.
I am not sure what kind of company this is but why not give it a shot. There is no money down and from District Managers up, there are salaried employees. That does not sound like an MLN. I have nothing to loose. If the plan and the phone does what it says it is going to do then I will make money. (notice I did not claim that I will make millions.) If not all I would of lost is my time. (LOL) That's debateable since I can make $10-25 /hr doing something else. I did not give my ss#, my drivers licence # or any other private information that could be used in identity theft, that is already available out there. I dont know how you can scam someone if they did not take any money from me. If anyone feels that they have been "scamed" why not report it to the FBI immediately. It's simple.
It's a unique in recruiting by getting people you know to come on board that you would like to work with. It all depends on performance in the end. Just like any corporation. Most corperations have a pyramid where the board of directors with the CEO, CFO and the COO at the top. Below you have region Managers (Europe, North America, The Caribbean, Central and South America, Asia, Asia pacific, Middle East, Africa etc.) Below that you have for ex. in the USA - Western, Cental and Eastern. Below that you have District managers then Division managers, then managers, then supervisors. (Get the picture so far.)
Its a GREAT plan. I admit that information could be better, but that has probably to do with confidentiality agreements with the people at the top. There might have been investors that dropped out as well as new investors signing on. If we knew who the investors are (ex. Donald Trump or say a Bill Gates), millions would have put in their screening application already. Nobody would know the commitmentlevel of the applicants because they would only have faith in the people mentioned before. The companies philosophy is based on FAITH, VISION and RELENTLESS EFFORT. Who knows where this can take those who filed out the screening application. I would think that the people who "signed on" would be proven people of faith and vision and hard workers.
I found out that the company will be launching August 15th 2008. The deadline to sign up is August 5th 2008. (Today) The auditing will bein from August 6th 2008. They have to make sure that the people who filled out the screening application are real people. They will confirm by calling the references. Then when this is completed they will begin training on the service offered and product knowledge. I see also on the website that they asked for resumes But not mandatory and the screening application asked if you are a college grad or high school grad. They also asked what your job title is and how long at that job. Who knows how they will utilize this info in the structure of the company. It looks like they need about 7000 people. (From Senior executives down to sales representatives) people might be reassigned based on their skills and experience (Who Knows) As one of the companies slogan is "Changing the way the World does business"
I would rather be a seller than a buyer when this comes out. Like the lotto you cant win unless you put in a dollar and in this case your screening application.
There are no guarantees in life. This is just a way to Augment your income, especially in an economy like this.
The Gala event is in Miami, Florida at 8 pm. Registration from 6:30 to I think 8 PM The venue can seat 1,800 people. ($100) You get the dinner and aphone at the event. (Formal Attire) The phone according to the website www.LPCGlobal.net is the Nokia N95, Palm Treo or the Blackberry.
I had called the venue and they confirmed that the place was booked by LPC Global but not all the rooms, which can be joined, were not taken as yet.
If this was a scam why not change the name totally. La Promessa Corp. - (LPC Glogal)
PEACE
=
I am really glad that there are So many concerned people that are watching out for our interest in this country. Really,thank you! I see that there are Bloggers that have been posting since January on this page, someone else would think that you are from the previous group that divided with Mr. Cantu and the rest, but not me,no sir. I know you are a citizen with good intentions that wants to spend all this time that you have on your hands to watch out for evil companies that are going to hurt society. Once again thank you for spending all your free time fighting the evil LPC. Maybe we should join HOPE enterprises instead, I guess THEY are good. Any news on them????
The beautiful thing about the internet is that anyone can write anything and the rest of the readers will just take their word that it is true. If this company is doing something illegal, why has not the state attorney's office taken action? I am sure that with all the comments they have already taken a look into it. Maybe it is because they are not doing anything illegal, the company has not taken any money from anyone and has not sold anything. Why don't we give the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what happens after they go out to the market? Let's not take such a vicious stance and be getting personal with people and their families. I think that there are enough comments posted by people with hidden agendas and motives for anyone to decide if they want to get involved or not. The economy is in bad shape, any opportunity to make a comission in a legal manner is welcome. I have checked everything listed in these pages and there are many comments that seem to be well intentioned and many others that smell of sour grapes to me. As far as the negative comments on this page or any other consumer page, type ANY company name IBM,SEARS,WALMART,etc and you will find a lengthy list of complains and warnings. Let's not believe every negative comment that we hear. I received an email yesterday claiming that Bill Gates is giving away his fortune for forwarding the email.
Hello everyone! I just read all the comments on this page. I signed up as a coordinatoor for LPC. I just joined for the hell of it. Im a nursing student so I have nothing to lose! My thinking is that I wont loose anything. My mom is a Reginal Mananger. She will be in Miami FL Aug 15th for the Gala. There suppose to get a phone and dinner. Im still very skeptical about LPC. Im just waiting to see what is going to happen. If it does'nt workout I will post it. I will be calling the media and the FBI! I hope everyone that is reading this will support me to expose LPC! Tata for now!
Were is the Gala going to be in Miami. I could not find address to the venue.
The event is completely booked.
Capitalist Bum your site is just awesome!
I wanted to say I just joined the LPC, I never believe everything I read on the internet, people say what ever they want on here.
I personally think it is an excellent opportunity and it is about time, people are tired of paying for prepaid minutes now they can get the same thing unlimited with out a credit card or background check, if they have the 150.00.
I can now see why it took this company close to 3 years to get the doors open, every company here in the US is trying to stop them except Nokia LOL.
This is going to really change Cellular forever!
God help us all....
how many people will suffer for this... I dont know.. I hope is all genuine and people make money... but so far.. it is as fake as it can possibly look.
It's amazing how gullible people are! Use some common sense and you quickly realize this is one big scam!
Want a legitimate opportunity! A well known 15 year old telcom company has recently created the first marketing alliance of its kind with the #1 wireless carrier and now launching an exciting, groundbreaking opportunity!
Get paid on wireless phone bills for the firs time ever!
1st week checks top $10,000!
7 different ways to make money! Get paid weekly and monthly!
Who do you know with a cell phone? Likes to make money? Everybody!
Prepaid cellular coming in 90 days, too, which will be huge!
Open in the U.S. and Puerto Rico!
Join #1 team led by 3 legendary enterepreneurs and network marketing leaders! (Over 600,00 distributors and more than $2 billion in sales in our previous 3 companies.)
Learn more by going to:
http://www.themlmdreamteam.mywirelessrep.com
If you have questions, contact us!
themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com
So the 15th has come an gone........ from everything I've seen and heard no one received the promised phone at the "gala" and everyone is still "recruiting" for this company that seems to be in the same place it was over a year ago. Except now they have hundreds of thousands of dollars from this "gala" and still no results. What are the "faith leaders" saying now? What "promises" are they making to their "followers"?
I've been trying to think of why they are doing this... do they want to be the next telecom giant? Do they just want the power? What? I found the following link and may have found the answer: http://www.hwhbiz.com/images/LPC_UNION.pdf
A new credit union.... I've heard from friends that the sales people have to become members to get paid. Perhaps this so called phone member program is just to get everyone into this credit union where the real money for these "leaders" will be made.........
The latest and the greatest says it will all be over soon. People are now leaving and joining www.mywireless.com
We are all thankful to LPC for giving us the crazy idea we could sell cell phones or we would have never found a company that actually is real and does just that.
What is really scary when a Corporation starts using Prayers at a Team meeting, we were on the phone with a trainer and he brakes into prayer "wtf"
All being confused a bit plus taken back a bit to an Amway meeting was sort of scary.
Where are these people from, I gotta give them credit for pulling off an under construction website for now over a year and it is still working, then to top that off the phontom phones, that never come out, you know last year they were claiming to come out with a different Nokia so basically they just make these claims over and over and it is actually working for them.
Back in January comments were made by a few on Abel Mesa working for Primerica a company that sells life insurance. The easiest way to confirm this is to contact the New York State Insurance Commissioner and see if was ever licensed as an agent with the company.
As Far as LPC, from what I can tell it's a scam to collect data on people. Then they take the data and sell it to companies for call lists.
My friends I think after reading so many CAUTION SIGNS.....I think we should listen to the message.
This is not the only business opportunity of a lifetime....remember AMWAY....NONI Juice....MONAVIE...MARY KAY....and let's not forget about "GET PAID TO BE A SECRET SHOPPER" or for you old school biz seekers "Sort MAIL " for large corps.
Hey some are legit and some are not but I think the real tell-tale sign that hasn't been highlighted is "ACT NOW or SIGN UP by today" or miss the boat. The pressure is making haste and leading to the large sign-ups and potentially downfalls.
Let's face it.... we've all been taken at some point by bums asking us for money and then using it for drugs OR....door to door solicitors saying their funds go to kids for crummy cookies at 3x the price.
So I wish all those concerned to take a deep breath and realize that your efforts and $200 bucks could go to a more legitmate cause.
God Bless....no pun intended
Anonymous, I would like to find out more about the company you went to: Please email me at donnajohnson1@peoplepc.com. It would be nice to check out a legitimate opportunity. I will be looking for your reaponse.
I was a new lpc member just in a few days ago, but recently heard as of Friday of last week, the company went under due to FBI investigations my upline is pretty sure it is now over for all of them, many of high level guys are already jumping ship at this point.
That is pretty much the end of LPC known as Lpc global communications club.
I think people should learn a lesson from this I know I did.
We have to always look at how a company conducts its business, with poor management, one real red flag was the fact they love putting Gods name in their business as if people are serving God while working for them. Then they continued to lie over people getting phones excuse after excuse.
Then just take a look at the website, my 5 year old son could have put that together it is total garbage, when you see a business pull out the Amway tricks it is usually the end.
Well, I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't run around for a year or so working like a maniac, building a sales force (or contact list) for someone and receive no compensation. I am with a legitimate telecom company and have built sales teams for them. We get paid every week for our efforts and I can sleep well at night knowing that I have helped many families generate much needed income by training serious business minded individuals.
If anyone is interested you may contact me: kzzi@aol.com
Rumor has it that those who have separated from LPC Global have begun their own telecommunications company. They are in the process of putting on the final touches before it is prelaunched. Members who elect to join may do so and be enrolled in the same position they are in when they left LPC global. The company is keeping everything under a closed wrap and it is definitely well put together and they already have the phones in place. I wonder how Mr.Mesa must feel now?.....all his scamming has cost him so much in members who are leaving to join "the new company"...ta ta.....
Abel Mesa of LPCGlobal is a Fraud and a blasphemous Liar.
Septiembre 19/08
Señor ABEL MESA
LPC GLOBAL
La presente para contestar la carta que usted puso en 17 de este mes, en la pagina de LPC.Net.
Vamos a hacer un poco de historia porque las personas no quieren escuchar falsas informaciones como Ud. Dice que hay personas que la estan diciendo.
1-Es una informacion falsa cuando se dice que los quince millonarios mas grande de este mundo incluyendo al Sr. Donald Trump; y después nunca mas se oye sobre estas personas. Es una falsa informacion decir que la India iba a entregar los telefonos y que se iba a hacer la plataforma de comunicación de LPC y que ademas LPC tenia con la India el submarino.
Es otra casualidad que tampoco se supo mas nada sobre la Compañía de la India
.Tambien es una falsa informacion cuando se dice que LPC tenia el absoluto control sobre la tecnología G4; cuya cosa el dueño de la tecnología G4 no sabia que Ud. tenia la exclusividad del G4.
Tambien es una falsa informacion cuando se dice delante de mas de 2000 personas presentes que en Octubre 1, le entregarian la llave de un edifiico comprado por LPC; cuyo dueño del edificio dice que jamas el le vendio este edificio y que usted nunca lleno una solicitud para ni rentar en este edifico.
Como tambien es una falsa informacion que en Julio 25 el Sr. Samir dijo delante de los presentes que les regalaria 2000 celulares a los Junior y Señor de LPC.
Tambien es una falsa informacion cuando se dice que el dia 15 en la Gran Gala esos supuestos 2000 telefonos, se les daria a las personas presentes con informacion de trabajo, cena y celular, por un bajo costo de $100.00; es tambien una falsa informacion decir que en dos semanas esos celulares serian enviados a casa de las personas presentes; tambien se dijo en falsa informacion que los telefonos no se habian entregados en la noche de Gala; porque habian personas que entraron a la Gala sin ser parte de LPC; veremos si esto es verdad; si esto fuese asi porque entonces no se entregaron los telefonos en las dos semanas prometido por usted; y bien claro sepa usted que la lista de PAYPAL, y de las personas que pagaron en la puerta nunca LPC dejo de tenerla.
Entonces si no tenian las listas para llamar las personas si tenian los bauchers o recibos que fueron llenados por todos los asistentes. Entonces cual es la verdadera excusa para no haber entregado los telefonos. Sencillamente; no habian telefonos.
Y bien, hablando de la estructura de LPC a cual estructura usted se refiere?; porque que yo sepa en ningun momento usted pago a los lideres que bajo sus nombres, su esfuerzo de trabajo, que le costo dinero a todos los lideres, gasolina,tiempo,sacrificio de su familia, trabajaron. Es muy duro decir en estos momentos que esa estructura es suya; cuando usted en ningun momento le ha pagado a nadie para decir que es suya.
Tambien es un atrevimiento y una frescura quitar un lider y poner las personas de este lider donde usted quiera.
Otra pregunta que viene en camino; donde estan las acciones que compraron las personas; o es que va a decir que ellos no compraron acciones sino derechos a comprar acciones.
Entonces Sr. Mesa, quien ha dado hasta ahora falsas informaciones?
Si todas las informaciones que se estan dando es solamente lo que ha salido de su boca.
No es ninguna conveniencia de nadie,como usted dice. No es nada para nadie lucrarse, es solamente defendiendo a las miles de personas que han sido perjudicadas en el nombre de LPC; y es una lastima que muchas personas ud. Las haya engañado de esta manera en que usted lo ha hecho.
Y esto se lo mando a decir yo J. D.
Posted by izanobol
ahhhh, translation please?
Translation: Spanish » English 
Anonymous said ...
Abel LPCGlobal Bureau of Fraud is a blasphemous and a Liar.
Sept 19/08
Mr ABEL BUREAU
GLOBAL LPC
This reply to the letter you put on 17 this month, at the site of LPC.Net.
Let's make a little history because people do not want to hear as you false information. He says that there are people that are saying.
1-It is a false information when it is said that the fifteen largest millionaires of this world, including Mr. Donald Trump, and then never hear about these people. It is a false information saying that India would hand over the phone and she was going to make the communication platform of LPC and LPC also had the submarine to India.
It's another chance that neither knew anything more about the Company in India
. It is also a false information when he said that the LPC had absolute control over the technology G4; thing as the owner of the technology G4 did not know you. had the exclusivity of the G4.
It is also a false information when he said in front of over 2000 people present that on October 1, handed him the key to a building purchased by LPC, which the owner of the building said that he never sold this building and you never filled an application or for rent in this building.
As is also false information that Mr July 25. Samir said before the meeting that they regalaria 2000 at the cellular and Junior Lord of LPC.
It is also a false information when he said that the 15th at the Grand Gala 2000 telefonos these assumptions, would be given to people present information working with, dinner and cellular, for a low cost of $ 100.00, is also a false information to say In two weeks these cells would be sent home by those present; also stated in the false information that telephones were not in the Gala night, because people who had entered the Gala is not part of LPC, we will see if this is true, if this was so because then the phones were not delivered within two weeks promised by you, and you know it very clear that the list of PAYPAL, and people who paid at the door LPC never stopped it.
So if the lists had to call people if they had the bauchers or receipts which were filled by all attendees. So what is the real excuse for not having delivered the phones. Simply put, had no telephones.
Well, speaking of the structure of LPC structure to which you refer? Because I know in no time you pay to leaders that under their names, their effort of labor, which will cost money to all leaders, petrol, time, slaughter of her family, worked. It's hard to say at this moment that this structure is yours, if you at any time you have paid anyone to say it's theirs.
It is also a freshness and audacity to remove a leader and put the people of this leading where you want.
Another question that is coming, where are the people who bought shares, or is it going to say they bought shares but no rights to buy shares.
Then Mr. Mesa, who has so far given false information?
If all information they are giving is just what has come out of his mouth.
It is no convenience for anyone, as you say. It's nothing for anyone profiting, it is only defending the thousands who have been harmed in the name of LPC, and it is a pity that many people ud. 've Cheated in this way that you have done.
And this is what I say remote J. D.
Posted by izanobol
If anyone here was signed up with Mesa and Lpc Global and you are seriously looking for a great company in pre-launch that will be marketing a legit telecommunications product(s) then you need to be on our team! We are ex-Lpc Global members who chose to walk away from the lies and deceits of Abel Mesa. Email me for the details about how you can benefit financially from a fresh new company on the block. Email: Elitesista1@gmail.com
Thank you kindly for your time.
E.Smith
pre-launch... where have I heard that one before?
It's a common enough word in network marketing:P!
I am scared because the recruiters were able to scam there way into my church, in Houston, TX, which is small and mostly immigrants from all over. They don't speak English and we are like one family in Jesus. One pastor from another church who genuinely believed these people recruited my pastor who trusted him. I gave my SS# and info and I am scared of what can happen to me. This whole thing is very sad. It sounds like the whole Madoff scandal. This is a sign of our times. Look what Madoff has done in stealing $65 billion dollars from people including non-profit organizations which cannot help those people in need now because of those losses. The worst part about this scam is that it specifically targets vulnerable Christians and immigrants. This is a sign of our times. Its awful and I hope that those people involved in their operation are investigated and stopped before they cause any more serious damage. How can we make sure that this is happening? I want to make sure that they are stopped and all their files are confiscated and accounted for before they get into the hands of other criminals.
How can anyone not be able to resist this scam? Don't you know that preying on "Christians" is like the oldest trick in the book. They use their blind faith against them. Look at how the Republicans played you guys.
These stories NEVER end well. One day, you'll see them on Dateline or something.
Christians - Wake up, resist the money temptation and pray for the thiefs...don't get had by them. This is 2009 for God's sake!
@ A MESA:
It's true, people have to "wake up" and realize that everyone that claims they had a vision from God may not be telling the truth. But be careful with making blanket statements where "Christians" are portrayed as innocent fools.
Stupidity isn't exclusive to Christians, or any other group of people.
A Mesa did it again!!!
In MD,DC and VA he created a group of people that during 2008 summer recruited many memebers to the Promesa, then they had to buy a miraclous ATM Card to start working, that ATM card should be in everybody's mailboxes in 15 days that never happened.
Then, Mesa launched his start up on Miami and there, he showed splendor and glamour in the presentation. Then, everybody had to wait because in 2 months the company should start a massive operation in all the Media and everywhere.
Then, Mesa, went to the MD again to sell stocks that were about to be set on Wall Street saying that he was offered to sell his company for 500 million dollars but he as a such a good person interested in poor people's development was not going to sell his company. He then used to give people a cirtificate like document to prove his intentions.
Now, He has not returned the money and no one knows where to contact him becuase when he was in the MD presented a telephone that was the one which la Promesa would start but for no reason it had the AT&T provider logo and Mesa said that he had an agreement with them, but never could prove it.
So there you have it again: the same story, the same tricks but in different people.
Now he re opened again his company because very bad people tried to stop his God commited company and He had to start all over again.
SCAM=Mesa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home