On springs and wells.
When trying to find a topic to blog about, I often find myself trying to muse about a certain subject. Although that's fine, I've found that the most successful bloggers are reporters, simply relaying to their readers the bottomless pit of topic-specific news. Just like wells, the personal expertise of one individual will soon dry up, leaving the writer with a frustrating block. The best thing to do is to be a news filter, and cast your own light on the endless spring of world events.
Tags:
Tags:


1 Comments:
Good point, I know I'd be boring if i wrote only what I knew, after awhile, you realize just how little experience you personally have. However, if you write what you don't know, it may not be worth reading as it might not be deep enough, believable enough, or interesting from an outsiders point of view. If only someone could write what they don't know and sound like they've done it all. Personal experience makes it believable and enjoyable, but it certainly limits content possibilities.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home